Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Post

My name is Emily Huff and I am 19 years old. I live in Saraland, AL which is right outside of Mobile. I graduated from Satsuma High School as a mid year graduate in December of 2011. I attended Faulkner State Community College for three semesters and I just transferred to South this Semester. My goal is to be accepted into candidacy for the teaching program in the fall so I can fulfill my dream of becoming a teacher.

My parents are Kim and Pete Huff and I have two older brothers. My oldest brother Matt graduated from the University of Alabama and my other brother Chase graduated from USA. Chase is the reason I chose to come to South. He enjoyed South and I have too so far. I have a black lab named Roxy that I enjoy spending time with. She loves the water so I enjoy taking her to the lake and playing fetch with her.

Ever since I was a little girl I have said that when I grow up I wanted to be a teacher. My parents have also always persuaded me to become a teacher because it is such a great job to have when you want to have a family one day. I want to become a teacher so I can help children and make an impact in their lives. I want to be a teacher that is caring and makes students want to come to class and learn. I believe that learning can be fun if the teachers allows it to be.

I have a passion for fashion. I have always love dressing up and putting outfits together. My mom owns a clothing boutique so I get to learn about fashion everyday. We go to Americas Mart every other month so we can learn about the latest styles of the season. I love dressing people up and putting together outfits that they love. fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment