Monday, March 31, 2014

C4KSummary Month of March

Little Voices, Little Scholars

The student that I was assigned to comment on this week was Mata. Mata did her first video recording in her blog for this week. In her video she talked about her swimming lessons. Mata was learning how to write simple sentences correctly and independently. In my comment I told Mata how proud I was of her because she used technology to record herself talking. She did a great job and I was so glad she shared this video with me.
Video


Bio Poem

The student's blog that I was assigned to comment on this week was Marama. Marama wrote a poem about herself in her blog post. A couple of things she talked about in her poem were things she loves to do, her fears, things she hates, and scared of. I told Marama that we like to do some of the same things because I love going to the beach and eating ice cream. I also explained to Marama how I also hate spiders, snakes, and sharks. Marama wrote in her poem that she is determined to succeed in school and that she is proud of being herself. I told her that I loved what she wrote and she did a great job on her poem.
Succeed in School


Going to Rainbow's End

The student's blog that I was assigned to comment on this week was named Muamua. Muamua talked about her trip to Rainbow's End with her family. I told her that I had never been there but that it sounded like lots of fun. Muamua's sister wanted to ride a roller coaster but she was not big enough. Her little sister got upset when she found this out so Muamua bought her an ice cream. I told Muamua how sweet of her that was because she ended up buying her entire family ice cream. I told Muamua that I was glad she enjoyed going to Rainbow's End and that she did a great job on her blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment