Thursday, March 13, 2014

C4T #2

EDpuzzle: Like Video in the Classroom 2.0
My teacher that I was assigned to this week was Kelly Tenkely. I explained to Tenkely how I learned a lot from reading her Blog because I have never heard of EDpuzzle. I think that EDpuzzle is neat because it will show you when and if the students watched the video they were assigned. Edpuzzle also will show you your student's progress by the embedded questions they are asked from the videos. I also explained to Tenkely how using EDpuzzle as a guided reading center would be a great idea for me as a future educator. I learned a lot from reading this blog about EDpuzzle.
EDpuzzle


The next blog that Kelly Tenkely wrote was about Stoodle. I have also never heard of Stoodle until reading Tenkely's blog. Stoodle is an instant online classroom that is free. I like how Stoodle can be used when reviewing or tutoring in the classroom. I also like how students can use Stoodle to connect with other piers and also allows the students to connect with other classes. I explained to Tenkely how I learned a lot from her blog post and would love to use Stoodle in my future classroom. I love how Stoodle will walk the students through their projects and also the parents. I explained to Tenkely how I am excited to use Stoodle when I become a future educator.
Stoodle

No comments:

Post a Comment