Tuesday, April 22, 2014

C4KSummary Month of April

This week I was assigned to comment on a student named Isaac who attends Pt England School. For his blog post, Subtraction and Addition, he created a little worksheet with word problems. I told Isaac that I loved how he used the computer to set up his word problems so neatly. I also told him that I can use his word problems one day when teaching addition and subtraction to my students. Isaac also provided each of the answers after each word problem and got all of them correct. I told him he did a great job and thanked him for sharing his blog with me.
Addition and Subtraction


For my second blog post for the month of April I was assigned to comment on Loseli's blog, The Life Cycle of a Butterfly. Loseli made a video and was talking during it describing the life cycle. Her video was great and the animations were wonderful during it. This video would be great for students to watch when learning about the life cycle of butterflies. The video showed every stage of a butterfly growing and forming its beautiful wings at the end. I told Loseli to keep up the great work!
Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment